Know Your ZOOM Cloud Meetings App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
Stay connected wherever you go – start or join a 100-person meeting with crystal-clear, face-to-face video, high quality screen sharing, and instant messaging – for free!
Award winning Zoom brings video conferencing, online meetings and group messaging into one easy-to-use application.
Zoom is used by over 500,000 customer organizations and is #1 in customer satisfaction.
It’s super easy: install the free Zoom app, click on “Host a Meeting” and invite up to 100 people to join!
★ KEY FEATURES ★
✔Best Android video meeting quality
✔Best Android screen sharing quality
✔Screen share directly from your Android device
✔Screen share photos, web and Google Drive, Dropbox or Box files
✔Send group text, images and audio from mobile and desktop
✔Contact availability status
✔Easily invite phone, email or company contacts
✔Join as interactive participant or view-only webinar attendee
✔Works over WiFi, 4G/LTE and 3G networks
✔Safe driving mode while on the road
✔Connect with anyone on Android, other mobile devices, Windows, Mac, iOS, ZoomPresence, H.323/SIP room systems, and telephones
Join any meeting and host unlimited 1:1 meetings for free. Free group meetings are limited to 40 minutes.
Have a question? Contact us at email@example.com
April 5, 2018
A Google user
February 16, 2018
When you join your first meeting your video is on. A poor design decision. When you join the meeting the meeting is muted. Not your mic, but what everyone else is saying. That’s even a worse design decision. UI is extremely sluggish, sometimes not rendering all the items (such as missing the “leave …
March 26, 2018
I have been for 1 and half hour still the server did not respond. And i spent my money the workshop on computational fluid dynamics and now i want refund but not giving.. I personally suggest do not download it.
March 2, 2018
Hello, i already have a Zoom account and verified.But i can’t sign in.My networks is available and I can receive any IM at the same time. My cellphone uses Android 4.2.2. Is that not sufficient for using Zoom? Please help. Edited 3/2/2018: hi… sorry. my problem’s solved. it seems my cellular prov…
zoom.usMarch 2, 2018
Hello Milana, we are sorry to hear this! Can you please share a couple details here so that we can reach out to assist you https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/requests/new
April 2, 2018
4.0 and up
Rated for 3+
Flag as inappropriate
ZOOM Cloud Meetings for PC Free Download Links:
ZOOM Cloud Meetings for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the ZOOM Cloud Meetings for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run ZOOM Cloud Meetings for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
ZOOM Cloud Meetings for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for ZOOM Cloud Meetings:
Inorder to run ZOOM Cloud Meetings on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the ZOOM Cloud Meetings for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including ZOOM Cloud Meetings for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running ZOOM Cloud Meetings on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install ZOOM Cloud Meetings for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the ZOOM Cloud Meetings for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.