Know Your UMANG App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
UMANG (Unified Mobile Application for New-age Governance) is envisaged to make e-governance ‘mobile first’. It is developed by Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY) and National e-Governance Division (NeGD).
It is an evolving platform designed for citizens of India to offer them access to the pan-India e-Gov services from the Central, State, Local Bodies, and Agencies of government on app, web, SMS, and IVR channels.
– Unified Platform: It brings together all government departments and their services on a single platform to provide better and easier services to citizens.
– Mobile First Strategy: It aligns all government services with the mobile first strategy to leverage mobile adoption trends.
– Integration with Digital India Services: It provides seamless integration with other Digital India Services like Aadhaar, DigiLocker, and PayGov. Any new such service will automatically be integrated with the platform.
– Uniform Experience: It is designed to enable citizens to discover, download, access, and use all government services easily.
– Secure and Scalable: It supports Aadhaar-based and other authentication mechanisms for service access. The sensitive profile data is saved in an encrypted format and no one can view this information.
UMANG provides easy access to a plethora of Indian government services ranging from – Healthcare, Finance, Education, Housing, Energy, Agriculture, Transport to even Utility and Employment and Skills.
Key Benefits for Citizens:
– Single-Point Ubiquitous Access: All government services are available for citizens on a unified platform for easy access through multiple online and offline channels (SMS, email, app, and web).
– More for Less: Only a single mobile app needs to be installed instead of each app of each department.
– Convenience: Citizens do not even need to install or update the app again to avail government services if more services are added to the platform.
– Saving of Time and Money: Citizens can anytime and anywhere avail these services through their mobile phones, desktops, and laptops without any need for visiting the department office and standing in queues.
– Uniform Experience: All the government services including payment-based transactions provide secure and uniform experience.
April 3, 2018
Same with me as well. I have emailed to customer care but no response… i also called toll free number given, they simply said contact EPF department for details, not us. we just sends your request, thats it! I would like to request you guys not to fool us by launching these kind of half boiled ap…
March 26, 2018
I applied pf on 23 march 2018 but its still in under process, i have some emergency iam checking my claim status from past 3 days its showing the same, and iam not able to view my passbook too… still how many days it will take to get settled? Team please get back toe with a best resolution, hop…
MeitY, Government Of IndiaMarch 27, 2018
Dear User, thank you for getting in touch regarding the concern related to the app. To assist you better & improve your UMANG experience, may we request you to share with us more details of the exact issue or any feedback. You can contact us via call at 1800-11-5246 or email us at email@example.com. Looking forward hearing from you.
jimrish jeba kumar
March 18, 2018
Nice app.. But i faced one problem.. While applying pan card through UMANG i entered my date of birth correct manner dd/mm/yyyy manner but the app automatically takes mm/dd/yyyy format.. We cannot verify whether we put the DOB right or wrong. After payment is over I am unable to modifying it.. All …
MeitY, Government Of IndiaMarch 19, 2018
Dear User, We sincerely regret any inconvenience that you may have faced while using UMANG, request you to share your transaction details via call at 1800-11-5246 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org respectively, we will get in touch with you to resolve your concern.
March 25, 2018
I want to generate digital life certificate for my parents. My android phone has a finger print reader as well as camera. Can I use these sensors for biometric authentication. Buying a separate scanning device is cumbersome. I think, it defeats the whole purpose of simplifying things for old people….
You can now see all the devices where your UMANG account is logged in through the “Logged-in Sessions” screen option under Settings > Account Settings
Added District to the user profile
Added ability to show multiple website links & email addresses for departments in Service Information & Service Directory screens
Bug fixes and optimisations
February 19, 2018
4.4 and up
Rated for 3+
Flag as inappropriate
UMANG for PC Free Download Links:
UMANG for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the UMANG for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run UMANG for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
UMANG for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for UMANG:
Inorder to run UMANG on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the UMANG for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including UMANG for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running UMANG on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install UMANG for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the UMANG for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.