Know Your Trello App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
Trello gives you perspective over all your projects, at work and at home.
Whether it’s managing a team, writing an epic screenplay, or just making a grocery list, Trello is your sidekick for getting things done and staying organized.
With Trello you can:
• Create boards to organize anything you’re working on.
• Use them solo or invite coworkers, friends and family to collaborate.
• Customize workflows for different projects
• Add checklists of “To-Dos” on cards
• Assign tasks to yourself and coworkers
• Comment on items with your friends
• Attach files from Google Drive and Dropbox
• Upload photos and videos
• Reply to comments from Android Wear
• Display cards in a calendar view with the Calendar Power-Up
• Work offline and boards will sync automatically when reconnected
Trello is free to use forever.
“Trello is one of those few apps that actually balances both a simple, elegant user interface and powerful, flexible features.” – Lifehacker
Good app. Good ideology. It’s evident that lots of thought and efforts have gone into this app. I use it daily and will recommend it to others as well to be more productive and make sure the important tasks are not missed out. Few suggestions I would like to make though to the developers: 1. It would be awesome to have a search option inside a card in the Android app to search for words 2. The reminder could be more effective by letting users set reminders separately for every individual item on a card.
Tello is growing on me everyday. I especially like the cross platform compatibility across tablets, phones, and desktops. It is just the right amount of rigor, flexibility, and fun to use to keep me using it. While checking out the recent Trello app for my other operating system phone, there was a funny plea for reviews (I think it was meant to be funny) that hooked me.
This app is one of the most crucial things to my company and helps me communicate easier with employees among four different stores and nine different employees. It helps us to make sure we keep inventory accurate and don’t run out of things and keep up on what needs to be fixed in each store and helps us make the schedule for when employees need to come into work. Don’t know what we would do without it.
Simple yet so powerful. I was using wunderlist. Came to know that wunderlist was shutting down. Was trying to find better app. First I installed this on Macbook. Easy simple powerful with powerups. Guys don’t sell your company like wunderlist. You have done very good job. If I go build up my business I will totally use Trello to track my business.
– You can now change the permissions of board members. Invite everyone to administrate your boards!
(DISCLAIMER LEGAL MADE ME PUT IN: For security reasons, Trello does not advise that you make everyone in the world an administrator of your boards.)
– We’ve boosted performance for those of you with particularly large boards. We’re no longer unintentionally punishing those of you who enjoy Trello to the max.
January 17, 2018
Varies with device
5,000,000 – 10,000,000
Varies with device
Varies with device
Rated for 3+
Flag as inappropriate
Trello for PC Free Download Links:
Trello for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the Trello for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run Trello for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
Trello for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for Trello:
Inorder to run Trello on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the Trello for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including Trello for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running Trello on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install Trello for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the Trello for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.