Know Your Skype – free IM & video calls App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
The Skype you know and love has an all-new design, supercharged with a ton of new features and new ways to stay connected with the people you care about most.
What can I do with Skype?
• Messaging made awesome: More than just text. Send photos, videos, voice messages, emoticons, Mojis and more. You can also respond to any message from your contacts with reactions.
• Supercharge your chats with Add-Ins**: No more switching back and forth between apps. Easily share content using Add-Ins without leaving Skype.
• Great for groups: Add your favorite people and start chatting. Use groups to plan together, play together, for staying in touch or just for hanging out.
• Call everyone – Skype, mobiles and landlines: Free* video and voice calls make it easier to stay connected with friends and family. You’ll also enjoy low calling rates to mobiles and landlines worldwide with Skype.
• Never miss a moment with quick capture: Quickly swipe to capture photos and videos. Make them your own by adding emoticons, stickers and annotations.
• Share Highlights: Keep others updated with Highlights from your day. React to any highlights with awesome emoticons or send a private message about that highlight. Your highlights only stay visible for 7 days to your followers.
*Skype to Skype calls are free. Operator data charges may apply. We recommend using an unlimited data plan or WiFi connection.
** Add-In availability will vary by country.
We’re gradually bringing the next generation of Skype to everyone.
If you don’t see the update yet, don’t worry, it’ll be coming very soon.
Learn more about the new design and features in the Skype Blog: https://blogs.skype.com/news/2017/06/01/introducing-the-next-generation-of-skype
Upgrading to the new Skype may result in the deletion of content from older conversations.
To save photos and videos that were previously sent or received in an older version of Skype, save that content to your camera roll/photo gallery before upgrading to the new Skype.
After the major rework of the app (after complete change of UI) sharing pictures through the app, crashes the app 99% of the time. Only way I can reliably share pictures is taking one with my native camera app and sharing it through the native album app. -Angry Sony user.
I have 3 things that you guys should do in the next update. 1. See whose viewed your highlight 2. Away and busy status like pc version 3. Change status with text. 4. N last but not least a show what your listening to feature n the ability to block someone from seeing that your online. We def need those Im sure everyone agrees
It’s really annoying to have a window pop up when you’re in a call and not in the app. I would really like to have an option to enable & disable this because I hate having it on while I’m playing.
Long gone is the time when skype was the best. Now comparing it to WhatsApp is almost impossible considering how much better WA is… Skype takes almost 10 seconds to launch. The menus and tabs are a mess with useless functions like bots and highlights. The neon geaphics not only are awful but also hard to decipher. The only good thing remaining of the old Skype is the possibility of calling landlines and linking a mobile number.
We’re listening to your feedback and working hard to improve Skype. Here’s what’s new:
– Take call snapshots – instantly capture the best moments from any call and share them to the chat.
– View photos together – share your favorite photos and view them together with friends during a Skype call.
– General stability and reliability improvements.
February 23, 2018
Varies with device
1,000,000,000 – 5,000,000,000
Varies with device
Varies with device
Rated for 3+
Users Interact, Shares Info
Flag as inappropriate
Skype – free IM & video calls for PC Free Download Links:
Skype – free IM & video calls for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the Skype – free IM & video calls for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run Skype – free IM & video calls for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
Skype – free IM & video calls for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for Skype – free IM & video calls:
Inorder to run Skype – free IM & video calls on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the Skype – free IM & video calls for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including Skype – free IM & video calls for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running Skype – free IM & video calls on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install Skype – free IM & video calls for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the Skype – free IM & video calls for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.