Know Your Simply Piano by JoyTunes App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
Simply Piano is a fast and fun way to learn piano, from beginner to pro. Works with any piano or keyboard. Chosen as one of Google Play’s Best Apps of 2017.
– Tons of fun songs like Imagine, Chandelier, All Of Me, Counting Stars and La La Land, also J.S. Bach
– Includes courses for different musical tastes and playing levels
– Learn the basics step-by-step from reading sheet music to playing with both hands
– Suitable for all ages, no previous knowledge required to learn piano
No piano or keyboard? Try the Touch Courses with a beautiful touch screen piano to turn your device into a virtual piano.
How it works:
– Place your mobile or tablet device on your acoustic/MIDI piano or keyboard and play; the app will immediately recognize what you are playing
– Get instant feedback on your playing to quickly learn and improve your skills
– Discover the magic of music with fun songs and complete courses to start sounding like a pro
– The available courses match 2 years of piano learning, and new courses are added all the time
(the pace depends on your individual pace of course)
How the Membership works:
– All app users can play a free course. Upgrade to a premium membership package at any time.
– Members will receive full access to ALL 14 courses, with new courses and songs added every month!
– All recurring subscriptions will auto-renew unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You may turn off auto-renewal at any time
Simply Piano is developed by JoyTunes, creators of award-winning apps Piano Maestro and Piano Dust Buster. The apps are used by tens of thousands of music teachers worldwide with over 1 million songs learned every week. JoyTunes are experts in creating educational and fun music apps for learning piano quickly and easily.
Awards & Recognition –
– “World Summit Award”, by the United Nations
– “EMI’s Innovation Challenge”
– “Best Tools for Beginners”, NAMM
– “Best Tablet Game”, GameIS
– “Parents’ Choice Award”
– “Golden App”, Apps for Homeschooling
Have questions, feedback or suggestions? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Awesome and helpfull for learning! But something is wrong with the display, after trying this app for hours, because its so fun! I found a problem which is quite big when i close the app the note line still there in transcluce white on my screen and wont dissappear, why is it? I’ve tried restart my phoe but it still there, should i re-install it?? Please help, this happens after several notification that the app is stopped during usage.. Please fix this 😕
ur mom xd
Good so far. Most certainly better than Yousician, it’s much more stable and actually gives you more information about playing posture nd hand technique early on which is good. One idea I have is to make a late/early system for notes but be able to turn it off if it doesn’t work like it should. If i experience any issues I’ll come back but regardless, good job you guys.
I think it’s a very good app for all of you out there who wish to start learning the piano, the easy way. However, I do find that sometimes it has trouble picking up the sounds my piano is making, even though I am playing it as loud as my electronic piano allows me and that in turn affects the position of my hands on the keyboard. Maybe you could adjust something? Thank you! Great app though 😉
I would have purchased the full app if I could however I do not want a subscription service. A bad move. Would be better if you have out the start as a demo (it is a wonderful app) and then sold the base rest of the app at a reasonable price with extra content added requiring further purchases for extra music.
New Chord Styling II course added to the growing courses! You’ll learn new styles that will help you sound amazing. Play fun songs like Must Have Been Love, 21 Guns, Complicated and Like A Prayer.
We also fixed some pesky bugs, sorry about those.
Keep the feedback coming, you’re all awesome. Write us at email@example.com
January 19, 2018
1,000,000 – 5,000,000
5.0 and up
Rated for 3+
₹ 399.00 – ₹ 6,100.00 per item
Flag as inappropriate
Simply Piano by JoyTunes for PC Free Download Links:
Simply Piano by JoyTunes for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the Simply Piano by JoyTunes for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run Simply Piano by JoyTunes for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
Simply Piano by JoyTunes for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for Simply Piano by JoyTunes:
Inorder to run Simply Piano by JoyTunes on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the Simply Piano by JoyTunes for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including Simply Piano by JoyTunes for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running Simply Piano by JoyTunes on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install Simply Piano by JoyTunes for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the Simply Piano by JoyTunes for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.