Know Your Simple Gallery App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
Come check out the worst Gallery app according to Jack!
A simple tool usable for viewing photos and videos. Items can be sorted by date, size, name both ascending or descending, photos can be zoomed in. Media files are shown in multiple columns depending on the size of the display, you can change the column count by pinch gestures. They can be renamed, shared, deleted, copied, moved. Images can also be cropped, rotated, flipped or set as Wallpaper directly from the app.
The Gallery is also offered for third party usage for previewing images / videos, adding attachments at email clients etc. It’s perfect for everyday usage.
The fingerprint permission is needed for locking either hidden item visibility, or the whole app.
Contains no ads or unnecessary permissions. It is fully opensource, provides customizable colors.
This app is just one piece of a bigger series of apps. You can find the rest of them at http://www.simplemobiletools.com
I like this app cuz it has no ads. However, I’m having a problem. When moving files to another folder, if the file names are similar, a dialog box asks us if we wanna skip the move or overwrite. It should have the option to rename the new files. Other than this, the app is really good.
Worked great for awhile but very ironically when they began sending a request for me to purchase a thank you app it began to give me trouble. It did work well but crashes when trying to send photos via text.
Great gallery replacement. Only issues for me is the don’t show again popup keeps coming back no matter how many times you check it. Animated gifs are slow and choppy.
Very good gallery app with nice features. No ads, bloat, or unneeded permissions. I appreciate the frequent updates and bug fixes, but I especially like adding new bugs, because it keeps it interesting. Developers supported through Thank You app. Thanks for the great job.
Added copy/move progress notification
Fixed some glitches a round rotating media by aspect ratio
Make explicit folder inclusion recursive
Added initial OTG device support
Rewrote third party intent handling and file handling, fixed some bugs along the way
Probably added some new bugs
February 21, 2018
1,000,000 – 5,000,000
4.1 and up
Rated for 3+
Flag as inappropriate
Simple Gallery for PC Free Download Links:
Simple Gallery for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the Simple Gallery for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run Simple Gallery for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
Simple Gallery for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for Simple Gallery:
Inorder to run Simple Gallery on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the Simple Gallery for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including Simple Gallery for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running Simple Gallery on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install Simple Gallery for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the Simple Gallery for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.