Know Your Samsung Notes App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
With Samsung Notes,
you can create notes containing texts, images with footnotes, voice recordings, and music. Moreover, you can share your notes easily to SNS.
Previously made any memos from S Note and Memo also can be imported into Samsung Notes.
Samsung Notes provides various brush types and color mixers, so that you can draw fabulous paintings like professional painters.
You may also share your paintings at PEN.UP right away.
Samsung Notes is a hub for all your hand-written notes, sketches, drawings.
Tap + icon at the bottom of the main screen of Samsung Notes to create notes.
1.Tap the More options button on the main screen of Samsung Notes, select Settings,
then select Lock notes to create a password.
2.Create a password, then tap the note you want to lock.
3.Tap the More options button while viewing a note, then select Lock.
Tap keyboard icon at the top of the screen to enter text using the keyboard.
Use the Rich text toolbar to edit the style of the text.
Tap Handwriting icon at the top of the screen to add handwriting.
Handwritten text can be recognised. You can also use handwriting to search for keywords in notes.
Tap drawing icon at the top of the screen to create drawings.
Adding image and voice recordings
Tap image icon at the top of the screen to insert images.
Tap Voice recording icon at the top of the screen to insert voice recordings.
Using pen settings
Select from various pen types, sizes, and colours.
Tap eraser icon at the bottom of the screen, then tap or swipe your finger over the handwriting you want to erase.
Using Selection mode
Tap selection icon at the bottom of the screen, then select an area of handwriting.
You can then move the selected area, adjust its size, and more.
Using brush settings
Select from various brush types and colours.
Tap the selected brush to view the brush settings again and change more settings such as the size and opacity.
Tap color icon, then select the colour you want to draw with.
Using Smart Switch.
Use Smart Switch to import S Note and Memo data from other devices.
Using Samsung account.
1.Tap the More options button while on the main screen of Samsung Notes, select Settings, then select Import data.
2.Select S Note or Memo data saved using your Samsung account, then tap the DONE button.
Syncing notes via Samsung Cloud
1.Tap the More options button while on the main screen of Samsung Notes, select Settings,
then select Sync with Samsung Cloud.
2.Register with or sign in to Samsung Cloud using your Samsung account.
Samsung Notes data will be synced automatically.
Creating notes while screen off
Detach the S Pen while the screen is turned off to create screen off memos.
Keyword : SDOC, Note, Memo
Notice : Regarding the App Access Privilege
The following permissions are required for the app service.
For optional permissions, the default functionality of the service is turned on, but not allowed.
• Storage: Used to save or load note files
• Telephone: Used to check device-unique identification information for providing app update
• Microphone: Used to record the voice to be inserted into the note
• Camera: Used to take photos to be inserted into the note
• Location: Used to provide location information when opening web links requesting location
• Contacts: Used to read account information to sync with your account
I kinda like the app. I changed back from iphone to android cause I like to customize my stuff. Anyhoo…I would love if there were different backgrounds to choose from and if there were a way to put the different notes in different “notebooks” with covers (like in the Notebooks app (Android)) or different files, like in the a note app (iphone) aaaaannd, maybe a way to sync my calendar (like planner Pro Professional Organizer (with A1, etc priorities))
Very disappointed and surprised that this app doesn’t have autosave. My app crashed yesterday and I lost the shopping list I had made, which I had been editing for up to an hour. As far as other improvements go, if there is an undo button I have no idea where it’s located. Seems like another no-brainer for a note taking app.
I’ve hated this app ever since they updated it. There are way to many bugs now, and it makes my keyboard glitch. FIX IT. Or shut it down. I do NOT recommend this app to anyone.
First time using it, i was writing a very important and personal letter, and accidentally the app got closed……didnt save anything at all!!!!! Could have cried… also all the pernissions and things it lets this app do while not knowing, is crreeeepy
1. Samsung Notes sort by menu UI change
Before : Date Creat, Date modfied (most recent, oldest)
After : Name, Date Creat, Date Modified (Ascending, Descending)
2. Text and Image input menu are located in handwriting tool bar additionally
3. It’s possible to make handwriting note by Creat notes menu in Air command or touching display 2 times consecutively with Spen.
4. Supports version 2.0 compatibility.
January 21, 2018
Varies with device
50,000,000 – 100,000,000
Varies with device
Varies with device
Rated for 3+
Flag as inappropriate
Samsung Notes for PC Free Download Links:
Samsung Notes for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the Samsung Notes for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run Samsung Notes for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
Samsung Notes for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for Samsung Notes:
Inorder to run Samsung Notes on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the Samsung Notes for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including Samsung Notes for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running Samsung Notes on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install Samsung Notes for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the Samsung Notes for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.