Know Your LinkedIn SlideShare App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
Boost your knowledge anytime, anywhere with the official LinkedIn SlideShare app. Explore over 15 million presentations, videos and infographics in stunning, full-screen layout. No time to read now? Save favorites to read later – even offline!
Use the official LinkedIn SlideShare app to:
– Explore over 15 million professional presentations, infographics, and videos in stunning, full-screen layout
– Discover content in your favorite topics, with over 30 to explore – from Technology and Leadership to Engineering and Healthcare
– Save your favorites to read later (even offline!) on your phone or Android tablet
– Check out the top presentations trending in your social network, and share the ones you like with friends and colleagues on SlideShare, LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter
– And now you can clip the best content on SlideShare and organize your research into Clipboards, all in one place.
LinkedIn SlideShare has something for everyone!
– LinkedIn SlideShare is the world’s largest community for sharing presentations and professional content, with 60 million unique visitors a month and more than 15 million uploads
– So much more than just slides! Find infographics, videos, how-to guides, data & analytics reports, industry research, thought-leadership articles, Q&As, DIY instructions, visual guides and more
– Follow companies and organizations like Dell, Ogilvy, the White House, Netflix, NASA and more, who share their expertise on SlideShare
– Learn from industry pros like Netflix CEO Reed Hastings, LinkedIn co-founder Reid Hoffman, Silicon Valley entrepreneur Guy Kawasaki and more
– Explore keynotes from top industry conferences like SXSW and Dreamforce
– Students can use SlideShare for academic research, professionals can deepen their industry knowledge, and everyone can explore interesting topics to learn something new!
– Full Topics List: Editor’s Picks, Art & Photos, Automotive, Business, Career, Data & Analytics, Design, Devices & Hardware, Economy & Finance, Education, Engineering, Entertainment & Humor, Environment, Food, Government & Non-Profit, Health & Magazine, Healthcare, Internet, Investor Relations, Law, Leadership & Management, Lifestyle, Marketing, Mobile, News & Politics, Presentations & Public Speaking, Real Estate, Recruiting & HR, Retail, Sales, Science, Self Improvement, Services, Small Business & Entrepreneurship, Social Media, Software, Spiritual, Sports, Technology, Travel
Download the LinkedIn SlideShare app to boost your knowledge – anytime, anywhere
Our website: www.slideshare.net
Our blog: blog.slideshare.net
Follow us on Twitter (www.twitter.com/slideshare), Facebook (www.facebook.com/slideshare), LinkedIn (http://www.linkedin.com/company/slideshare) and Google+ (https://plus.google.com/+SlideShare)
February 7, 2018
I find a slide through googling on chrome, it says download the app. I download the app. The button on chrome still says download the app. So basically, even after downloading the app, I still cannot open that slide in the app, because a button saying open in app doesn’t exist. Then I go to the app,…
February 19, 2018
Each slide requires an internet connection to load. The app doesn’t start pre-loading content for future slides when it has the connection to do so. This makes the app useless for reading slideshows on a train when the network switches often and there are holes in connectivity. A sad example of whe…
November 12, 2017
It is very good app. From last few days the app is not useful it always showing unable to reach server. I even tried in chrome to check whether my network is a problem or not but it is not working at all
January 30, 2018
My God, I hate drugs! It’s hard to log in, but anyway thank you for making this app, so much helpful specially in making projects in school. You can search any examples on how to do something. 😍😍😍
October 17, 2017
4.0.3 and up
Rated for 3+
Flag as inappropriate
LinkedIn SlideShare for PC Free Download Links:
LinkedIn SlideShare for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the LinkedIn SlideShare for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run LinkedIn SlideShare for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
Inorder to run LinkedIn SlideShare on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the LinkedIn SlideShare for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including LinkedIn SlideShare for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running LinkedIn SlideShare on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install LinkedIn SlideShare for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the LinkedIn SlideShare for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.