Know Your KineMaster – Pro Video Editor App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
KineMaster is the only full-featured professional video editor for Android, supporting multiple layers of video, images, and text, as well as precise cutting and trimming, multi-track audio, precise volume envelope control, color LUT filters, 3D transitions, and much more.
For professionals and amateurs alike, KineMaster offers an unprecedented level of control over the mobile editing process, and for artists and educators, handwriting layers allow you to draw directly on the video (also handy for storyboarding!). Our users include mobile journalists, YouTube creators, short film producers, educators and other professionals from various industries around the world.
Join the mobile editing revolution with KineMaster!
• Multiple layers of video, images, effects, overlays, stickers, text, and handwriting
• Download more effects, royalty free music, overlays, stickers and more from the KineMaster Asset Store.
• Precise frame-by-frame trimming
• Instant preview for all edits
• Hue, brightness and saturation controls
• Audio filters, including voice changer
• Blur, mosaic and other effects
• Lots of animation styles
• Speed control for video clips
• Volume envelope (Precise volume control from moment to moment within a clip)
• Transition effects (3D transitions, wipes, fades, and more)
• A variety of themes, animations and visual and audio effects
• Share on YouTube, Facebook, Google+, Dropbox and more
• Real-time video and audio recording
Your feedback and suggestions will help us continue to improve KineMaster. Please join the KineMaster User Community and share your ideas: http://community.kinemaster.com
For more details, questions and enhancement requests, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
KineMaster requires access to your phone’s camera and microphone if you want to record videos or sound directly in the app. KineMaster also requires access to your phone’s storage in order to save projects you are working on (projects are saved externally in a folder called “KineMaster” so don’t lose all your work if you reinstall the app or clear the app data).
KineMaster is a subscription service, but you can use it in trial mode without a subscription. In trial mode KineMaster is free for unlimited personal, non-commercial use, but has a “Made with KineMaster” watermark on all videos. Both monthly and annual subscriptions are available for purchase within the app. In addition to the removal of the watermark, subscribers benefit from access to premium downloadable assets from the KineMaster asset store, including visual effects, overlays, professional high-quality royalty-free music, and more, with new assets added regularly. A subscription automatically renews every month (or year, if you chose the discounted annual subscription option) unless you cancel in the Play Store app.
KineMaster + Muserk (free for personal use—no watermark!)
Use one of the professional-quality royalty-free Muserk music tracks available in the Asset Store, and the watermark will be removed from your video when you share on YouTube (for personal, non-commercial use only). More details in the music section of the KineMaster Asset Store.
Supported OS and Devices
• KineMaster can be used on most devices running Android 4.1.2 (Jelly Bean MR2) and above, but you will have the best editing experience using a device with powerful video decoding capabilities on the SoC. See here for more details: https://goo.gl/0jNXBy
• MP4 (H.264 Baseline/Main/High Profile + AAC LC / PCM)
• 3GP (H.264 Baseline/Main/High Profile + AAC LC / PCM)
• MOV (H.264 Baseline/Main/High Profile + AAC LC / PCM)
• GIF(still image only)
Export Video Format:
• MP4 with H.264 + AAC LC (The H.264 profile depends on the device)
Lex The Lion
April 3, 2018
It’s the best mobile app I know and I only use the free version. However it is very difficult to attach audio from large folders as I have to look for it track by track and does not have ability to convert unreadable formats i.e AVI to e.g mp4. Needs other various user friendly improvements.
April 6, 2018
I’ve found this to be the best app for Android users to edit on their phone. It would be nice if they had a time lapse generator or could speed up faster then twice speed but I would recommend this to a friend
A Google user
April 5, 2018
I Think Probably The Best Video Editing App For Android Highly Recommended And I Have Already Given It 5 Stars The Only Problem For Me Currently Is The Watermark Which I Can’t Afford To Buy A Watermark Free Version Other Then This App Is Great.
Game Master -CLASH OF CLANS
April 6, 2018
The App Doesn’t Work Properly….. When I create a video and export it…. It goes to 10% and stop and crush….Every Time This Problem is happen….. Solve This Problem Fast
• Bug fixes and performance improvements
April 2, 2018
4.1 and up
Rated for 3+
₹ 56.11 – ₹ 2,321.66 per item
Flag as inappropriate
KineMaster – Pro Video Editor for PC Free Download Links:
KineMaster – Pro Video Editor for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the KineMaster – Pro Video Editor for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run KineMaster – Pro Video Editor for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
KineMaster – Pro Video Editor for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for KineMaster – Pro Video Editor:
Inorder to run KineMaster – Pro Video Editor on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the KineMaster – Pro Video Editor for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including KineMaster – Pro Video Editor for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running KineMaster – Pro Video Editor on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install KineMaster – Pro Video Editor for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the KineMaster – Pro Video Editor for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.