Know Your GoToMeeting (Beta) App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
Meet where you want with the power of GoToMeeting on your mobile device. You’ll never miss another meeting — unless you want to. Use the GoToMeeting app to join, host or schedule a session from your Android device for easy online meetings when you’re on the go.
Download the free app to join or start a meeting in seconds.
• Join or host a meeting on any Android phone or tablet.
• Share your full device screen with everyone in your meeting.
• Get alerts when a meeting is about to start. Never be late again.
• View presentations, mockups and reports — whatever is shown on screen.
• View attendee webcams.
• See all your upcoming meetings and join with a single tap.
• Attend GoToMeeting sessions wherever you are.
• Hand-off presentation control to anyone else in the meeting.
• Prefer phone over VoIP? You can also dial in with one tap.
• Chat with individual attendees or everyone in the meeting.
Want the latest features before anyone else? Join our beta program for early access to features like Android screen sharing! Just tap on the below link to see how.
You don’t need a GoToMeeting account to attend a GoToMeeting session, but you do if you plan to host one. Sign up for a free 30-day trial at www.gotomeeting.com.
March 26, 2018
Great when it works, mainly when connected to car bluetooth. But when i disconnect BT, audio flip flops between speaker and phone mode crazily, when I’m not even touching. Unusable standalone. To the feedback – my issue is when I disconnect BT. Still happening – unusable? well obviously I have to k…
LogMeIn, Inc.March 29, 2018
Dear User, thanks for the feedback around issues you faced with Bluetooth audio. We worked on the audio device management and improved it. Stay tuned for the next update of the app and let us know if it solves your issue. Your GoToMeeting Team
March 22, 2018
Yesterday i have again installed this app now again facing this problem on I am facing a problem on22-03-2018.i am waiting for reply if you will not reply in few days then i will again change the stars to 2.because you have not a good customer service.i am facing problem after installing it on my hu…
March 21, 2018
Solid and was able to recover the call during short internet downtimes without reconnecting. Great advancement from early releases.
A Google user
March 14, 2018
Easy to use, practical and comfortable. Great way to have conference meetings from different parts of the world.
Bug fixes & Minor changes
March 9, 2018
4.4 and up
Rated for 3+
Flag as inappropriate
GoToMeeting (Beta) for PC Free Download Links:
GoToMeeting (Beta) for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the GoToMeeting (Beta) for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run GoToMeeting (Beta) for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
GoToMeeting (Beta) for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for GoToMeeting (Beta):
Inorder to run GoToMeeting (Beta) on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the GoToMeeting (Beta) for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including GoToMeeting (Beta) for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running GoToMeeting (Beta) on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install GoToMeeting (Beta) for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the GoToMeeting (Beta) for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.