Know Your Google Assistant App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
The Google Assistant app provides another way to launch the Assistant that’s already available on your phone. It allows you to quickly access your Google Assistant with one tap. You can still access your Assistant by pressing and holding down your home button or by simply saying, “Ok Google.”
Remind yourself to send a birthday card, make calls hands free during your commute, and unwind by playing your favorite tunes. You personal Google is here to help. Ask your Google Assistant questions and get things done. Use it anytime, anywhere.
With the Google Assistant, you can:
• Make quick phone calls on the go (“Call Mom”)
• Send text messages (“Text Sara I am running late”)
• Set reminders (“Remind me to buy a birthday gift for John”)
• Take a selfie (“Take a selfie”)
• Set calendar events (“Set a calendar event for dinner with Charlie tomorrow from 7-9”)
• Play music (“Play jazz music on YouTube”)
• Navigate places (“Get me directions home”)
• Weather information (“Do I need an umbrella today?”)
• Receive updates on the latest news (“Tell me the news”)
* Your device must still meet the requirements in order to use the Google Assistant (Google Search v7.11 or higher and minimum memory requirements).
* You do not need this app to use the Google Assistant if you already have the Google Assistant on your device.
On Xiaomi devices latest MiUi and Android 7.0 there are some options that are not available like creating shortcuts and changing your assistant’s voice and so on. Not sure if this is only happening with my Phone.. And you should be able to teach your assistants new command without the help of a third party app like IFTTT.. Otherwise this App has changed my life.. Keep it up.. Hoping for more development..
I don’t know when but it seems you guys have taken away the play music option. When I say play music to assistant it triggers and plays some music in my list. But now. This was the most useful when I’m driving or working and my hands are full. Bring this option back. And make it open the default player. Not just your limited Google play app.
It used to work. Now, anytime I launch this, holding home button, etc., it will show the assistant for a split second and then immediately redirect to google home page. Why?? I don’t want google search webpage! This bug has been going on for months. Reinstalling everything and it still doesn’t work. This is on Galaxy Note 5. Please advice.
The difference between Google Now Google on tap Google assistance is getting confusing. It is possible to be using either one and not know the difference and then to be abruptly shocked when certain functionality is not yet available. A better example of this is when you try to identify a song assistant may not be able to do that but on top or Google now would be able to do it this needs to be corrected.
• Fix for an issue affecting Xiaomi devices.
• General bug fixes and improvements.
November 6, 2017
1,000,000 – 5,000,000
6.0 and up
Rated for 3+
Flag as inappropriate
Google Assistant for PC Free Download Links:
Google Assistant for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the Google Assistant for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run Google Assistant for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
Google Assistant for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for Google Assistant:
Inorder to run Google Assistant on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the Google Assistant for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including Google Assistant for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running Google Assistant on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install Google Assistant for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the Google Assistant for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.