Know Your FOTO Gallery App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
The ultimate gallery, FOTO Gallery.
Did you think
– Why default gallery don’t do this? Why slow?
– Why moving photos so uncomfortable?
– Tired of scrolling down, down, down.. to find the favorite folder.
– Want to set folder cover to the pic flatters you.
– Want to remove ads from private gallery.
– Worry about background job of app.( battery drain, privacy leak)
Then, change to FOTO Gallery!
■ Super fast loading
■ No ads. Lightweight.( under 5MB )
■ Amazing organizing method. ( not auto(machine) organizing. )
■ Almost all people say “OMG, It’s amazing!”.
■ Recover photos deleted by accident. ( Trash folder. )
■ Sort by create time, added time, name, custom(drag & drop ) order.
■ No background job.( Saves battery. No privacy uploads. )
■ Hide/exclude private folders
■ Passcode for hidden pics.
■ List folders, only photos, only videos by one touch.
■ Set favorite pic as folder cover.
■ Tag and search photos or videos.
■ Move files between folders super easily.
■ Move folder to SD card by one touch.
■ Fast folder scan. ( media scan )
■ Play GIF with no lags. ( play like PC )
■ Make a GIF from video
■ Shows EXIF info.
■ Rename folder, pics.
■ Create a folder easily.
■ Crop, rotate pics.
■ Set wallpaper.
■ Change app theme.
[ Reason for requesting permissions]
To move pics or videos, rename, create a folder
To show pics and folders
To check purchase history. Uses it as encrypted form(hash).
March 27, 2018
Hello, Developers. I’m glad that I’m a premium user of your app Foto Gallery. i liked it very much and it is the only Gallery app in my mobile always. since the new update has rolled, the app icon has changed. I’m entirely okay with that. but what i missed about your app is that its “Dark Them…
March 28, 2018
“4” or possibly “5 columns” may be a good way to improve this app in the main 3 dot settings. Also a “Share all albums” feature in that settings list would also be useful. When you click on the 3 dots on an album and the settings come up for that album, there’s no “share album” in that list. Would b…
Gion LabJune 16, 2015
Hello. Thank you for detailed suggestions. We will consider for it. Thank you very much.
Daniyal Ali Syed
April 6, 2018
This is BS. Your latest is pure BS. The main reason why I had this app was because it was easier ans quicker to move my pictures from one folder to another. Now it’s not. The option to Move selected pictures is further than it originally was. It’s not quick anymore. NOW, this app is just like any ot…
March 29, 2018
Since Quickpic went downhill after selling out, I have to say that this gallery that has become a superb replacement and is the best I’ve tried out of the many gallery apps out there. I hope the developer keeps up the brilliant work. Thanks. Edit: 27th March UI update. I’m all for the UI refresh of…
• UX / UI improvements
March 27, 2018
4.0 and up
Rated for 3+
₹ 290.00 per item
Flag as inappropriate
FOTO Gallery for PC Free Download Links:
FOTO Gallery for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the FOTO Gallery for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run FOTO Gallery for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
FOTO Gallery for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for FOTO Gallery:
Inorder to run FOTO Gallery on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the FOTO Gallery for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including FOTO Gallery for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running FOTO Gallery on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install FOTO Gallery for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the FOTO Gallery for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.