Know Your Facebook App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
Keeping up with friends is faster and easier than ever. Share updates and photos, engage with friends and Pages, and stay connected to communities important to you.
Features on the Facebook app include:
* Connect with friends and family and meet new people on your social media network
* Set status updates & use Facebook emoji to help relay what’s going on in your world
* Share photos, videos, and your favorite memories.
* Get notifications when friends like and comment on your posts
* Find local social events, and make plans to meet up with friends
* Play games with any of your Facebook friends
* Backup photos by saving them in albums
* Follow your favorite artists, websites, and companies to get their latest news
* Look up local businesses to see reviews, operation hours, and pictures
* Buy and sell items and services
* Watch live videos on the go
The Facebook app does more than help you stay connected with your friends and interests. It’s also your personal organizer for storing, saving and sharing photos. It’s easy to share photos straight from your Android camera, and you have full control over your photos and privacy settings. You can choose when to keep individual photos private or even set up a secret photo album to control who sees it.
Facebook also helps you keep up with the latest news and current events around the world. Subscribe to your favorite celebrities, brands, news sources, artists, or sports teams to follow their newsfeeds, watch live streaming videos and be caught up on the latest happenings no matter where you are!
The most important desktop features of Facebook are also available on the app, such as writing on timelines, liking photos, browsing for people, and editing your profile and groups.
Now you can get early access to the next version of Facebook for Android by becoming a beta tester. Learn how to sign up, give feedback and leave the program in our Help Center: http://on.fb.me/133NwuP
Sign up directly here:
Problems downloading or installing the app? See http://bit.ly/GPDownload1
Still need help? Please tell us more about the issue. http://bit.ly/invalidpackage
Facebook is only available for users age 13 and over.
Terms of Service: http://m.facebook.com/terms.php.
Why the facebook keep asking me they are reviewing a photo that i sent? When did i sent a photo them?And i cant login to my facebook account. There no one try to hack my facebook. This thing happen to me several time and i am very sick to this problem. If you not fix this immediatly, it is your fault if im losing my account and all my information in the account. SO FIX THIS PROBLEM FAST!!!
My Marketplace icon keeps disappearing and I have to uninstall then reinstall then it’s back. I have to do this every day. That’s ridiculous. I have tried everything else and nothing works. Then I have asked FB for help in deferring an old act that I no longer have the password for and can not delete it. They do not respond so I tried again and again, no respond, so I gave up. The only reason I even have FB is to be able to see my children and grandchildren, my family while traveling otherwise I would not use FB.
App is very flaky, much less functionality than Web or via mobile browser. Cannot share any posts to my community page via the app. No support from FB either. The default timeline is the most frustrating thing. I want Most Recent, but it defaults back to their preferred one, but even the Most Recent setting isn’t actually chronological. Frustrating I use Facebook less and less nowadays.
Awful, again. Newsfeed stays the same, even after I’ve manually refreshed it time and time again. Notifications is a complete joke. Even after having to change settings manually for each individual page? What on earth is that all about? Why are you making things more complicated? It should be the other way round! Lots of pages aren’t showing up because of the stupid algorithms. The site is completely ruined.
• Improvements for reliability and speed
February 22, 2018
Varies with device
1,000,000,000 – 5,000,000,000
Varies with device
Varies with device
Rated for 12+
Parental Guidance Recommended
Users Interact, Shares Info, Shares Location
Flag as inappropriate
Facebook for PC Free Download Links:
Facebook for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the Facebook for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run Facebook for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
Facebook for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for Facebook:
Inorder to run Facebook on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the Facebook for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including Facebook for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running Facebook on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install Facebook for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the Facebook for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.