Know Your Drum Pads Guru App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
Drum Pads Guru – is a sampler and drum machine for creation music in various music styles (Future Bass,Trap,House,Funk,Hip-Hop,EDM,Electro and others).
Make beats with ready to use presets (sound packs) and samples! Compose! Compete in beat making skills with your friends.
Easy control and separation pads by color make creation of new masterpieces very pleasant and easy.
*** Drum Pads Guru key features:
– New Free Presets released every month and frequently
– Flexible sequencer
– Record you track and share with friends
– Editable samples pitch helps you to make different sounds
– Editable pad modes. You can chose between Hold and Tap Mode
– Big wonderful sound library in various music styles created by PRO DJs (Dubstep,Hip-Hop,Trap,EDM,Future Bass,Electro,Chill etc.)
– Video and tutorials for beginners
– No more need update up to get new presets. New Presets will come automatically
– Notification about new Presets
– Supports all screen resolutions and devices
– Easy and intuitive interfac
– It’s Free
*** Join Drum Pads Guru community and follow us here:
– Youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5Aapqo8NP2-Vs8Jk3qg17Q
– Faceboook https://www.facebook.com/Drum-Pads-Guru-1690283631183391
– VK http://vk.com/drumpadsguru
– Twitter https://twitter.com/drumpadsguru
Enjoy the music!
I have the LG V30+ and it stops working when multiple keys are pressed. Please look into the sudden stopping of the app bc it’s really fun but sucks when it cuts out in the middle of production.
My name is Nhzer
I love the app the only dumb thing is my phone (Samsung Galaxy On5) only accepts two fingers at once. With my ipad, I play it like a pro. Other than that, AMAZING APP!👍👍
I LOVE THIS APP!! But there’s a tiny issue, I can’t record. I press the record button, I make my song, name it, press the “save” button, it processes it, then it takes me to where all the sound packs are, and the recordings is gone!! Please, please, please, fix the issue!!! But other than that, all good! Thanks!
Please enable an option to delete the preset and ..please mention the song name.. Otherwise it is better than anyother android app..i honestly tried all the apps in the app store this 1 is the best so far 2017 october
– Pads grouping (cut groups) feature added to make playing process more comfortable
– Tutorials for beginners buit in the app
– Tutorials for all presets
– Preset preview built in the app
October 10, 2017
1,000,000 – 5,000,000
4.0 and up
Rated for 3+
₹ 44.86 – ₹ 267.02 per item
Flag as inappropriate
Drum Pads Guru for PC Free Download Links:
Drum Pads Guru for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the Drum Pads Guru for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run Drum Pads Guru for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
Drum Pads Guru for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for Drum Pads Guru:
Inorder to run Drum Pads Guru on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the Drum Pads Guru for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including Drum Pads Guru for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running Drum Pads Guru on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install Drum Pads Guru for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the Drum Pads Guru for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.